The first 4 images are from Midian City sim, the more wilderness sim called Quinntukhat:
(The grassy/sandy texture was NOT grayed out when I took these pictures. Very weird.)
^^ Regarding Midian City: I really like their story. The backstory, just reading it all, is extremely interesting. The sim was not what I expected. It was all city & I was hoping for, I don't know, a sim devoted to desert. Its still very great & well done! But I will have to imagine any desert or anything is outside the 4 sims & then it's problem solved!
Its all about how we as humans have let ourselves be so fucked up by the media & the money system & living in excess, etc etc etc, & this is all after the fallout of those things coming to an end, technically. But all the sims, save little Quinntukhat, are 100% city. I suppose it makes sense, & still exploring it all. I'm a smuggler of fruits & vegetables, or water even, some commodity that has to be underground since people kill for it, & the corporation government that wants to control everyone would too.
Anyway, on to Alpha Point. I love this place. It's changed a bit since I last visited, since they have been working on it alot, & it feels more futuristic than the amalgam of Ancient meets Future that it was before. Still very nice, & I like what they did with the Forest-y bits. The palace is ENORMOUS by the way. Or building, whatever you call it. Great setting for many scenes I hope to create.






















No comments:
Post a Comment