Saturday, May 8, 2010

A few scenes

Three scenes have happened. I have not made notecards of any of them because I thought it would save to my log. But for some reason it stopped recording anything about a week ago!
So here is a sum up:

I DID NC the Avengers @ the Hospital scene. (terrible)
Now for the 3 scenes I did not NC:

1) Firebird scene - recovering at Avengers HQ.

2) Firebird scene - still recovering at Avengers HQ. (Girl got hit by a missile. She's immune to fire, but you'd actually think she'd be dead... But War Machine, in the comics, never would have done what the actor made him do in sim with the missile. So I let it slide.) Can you say Trigger Happy? haha

3) Polaris (as Pestilence) versus Avengers: Iron Man, Captain America, Spiderwoman, Little Red, War Machine. Also versus Elektra, Magma, & Nightcrawler.

All these actors are amazing! So glad I fought these RPers. It was a great battle & I wish I had NC'd it. Pestilence was defeated, unmasked, & taken back to Avengers HQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers