I feel like a recap!
Psylocke
Psylocke had been rescued by Brian & Meggan from a semi-medieval universe (a New Exiles mission gone awry). Returning to sim Earth (I forget the number we assigned it. 10xx something? haha), she laid low for a bit & got her bearings. After staying out of the limelight in a hotel for some time (with frequent visitors: Brian & Meggan), Betsy returned to the mansion. Gambit was at the door, & Xavier greeted her as well, though he didn't sound like the Xavier Betsy remembers. Emma also was there & showed Betsy the room she can live in once more. Later, Elixir talked with Betsy about things like teaching (she would not want to teach, she has made it very clear. She is a member of the team, & a mentor, but she is no teacher). Scott also met her to talk about things.
Firebird
I keep missing Avengers events so not much happens with Firebird unfortunately. Whenever I am on it seems the xmen are doing something & none of the Avengers on my list are online. But I love Firebird. Mainly it's been scenes with her at the mansion. She did move in finally, after staying in the guestroom. (This is new territory for her character, as well. She never stayed around very long in the comics, but did return more than a few times. So, playing a character that isn't in the comics much is more difficult because I don't want to step on anyone's toes haha. I'm already working with how some writers portray her over others. My version isn't a devout Catholic -- I think everyone that wrote her from the Espirita onward completely forgot about the Origins story, which later goes on to show Aliens capturing her & explaining the meteorite that struck & granted her these powers was actually a discarded experiment. This changed her radicalism.)
That's the x characters update. I haven't been a mermaid in forever. haha

No comments:
Post a Comment