Just writing~
The sim is being moved or something like that. It may even be finished haha. Someone said the old LMs will still work. Another said they won't. I'll figure it out eventually.
There was a fun scene with Emma, Scott, & I (Psylocke) in the Cerebra room. Though it got cut short when I had to go.
I haven't played Firebird in some time because Avengers are never on. Or if they are they are never around (maybe for that same reason). At least the xmen seem to check in or hang around but I keep missing Avengers events & I really want to get Bonita into action. If i have to rp one more "talking about all the desperate times" scene...
Rawr made me two custom skins. Really super fast & I love them. I'll put photos on flickr in the next couple of days. GORGEOUS & pink. Totally glam.
Also Katana is making me the custom Psylocke costume/outfit. That pink/purple homage to her old one, with 3/4 length kimono style sleeves & a drape collar. I can't wait to share with you when it's done. She also made the House of M costume (black with dragons) though without the wrap gloves as a surprise! LOVING it!
It's wonderful! I am working on the story for my new very pink character that is actually NOT in marvel (I havent been outside Aftermath except to shop in eons!) & it's to help a friend mainly.

No comments:
Post a Comment