I'm Firebird again. & Psylocke too! & Abbi is creating my vision of the perfect Psylocke costume. Pics when its finished! I love the character of Polaris (mixed on Austen's run. I like that he actually USED her as a character who was more than just Havok's arm candy or "Havok's girlfriend", but... I dont know. mixed haha) but I think the best homage I can give to her is not to play her at all. in my mind she's with the Starjammers, & if she wasn't she would not be with the Xmen.
I won't be on for hours & hours at a time (& the whole day on my days off haha) anymore, like I used to. I have my music, my new job that is wonderful, & meditation, & new people, etc etc. Creativity & art. Sewing. Spanish. Composing. Learning. etc etc. Plus this guy I think I already love.
~
No comments:
Post a Comment