Peace out. So excited!
P.S. I haven't been Notecarding/NCing ANYTHING since I came back to computers/marvel/sl in August. Well, I unchecked the "save all chats as logs" so there are no copies of anything anymore, unlike my old computer. So, I may try to NC a really good scene or something that shows a lot of development. But if I crash I won't be dying to redo it all. I'll just remember & recap, write a short sum up of what happened on here. Yay!
P.S. (much later edit) I haven't uploaded any NCs & I never plan to. Just too much to do when i have better things to do with my time. My flutes are coming in the mail finally!! So I will be playing those for.. gosh.. until the sun blows up? haha
P.S. (much later edit) I haven't uploaded any NCs & I never plan to. Just too much to do when i have better things to do with my time. My flutes are coming in the mail finally!! So I will be playing those for.. gosh.. until the sun blows up? haha

No comments:
Post a Comment